SquirrelMail was designed to allow people to use it easily. We include multiple languages with SquirrelMail to make it easier for those who prefer to use an alternate language. More information can be found in the [static documentation]. To ask questions or submit new translations, please use the [internationalization mailing list].
* [Translation policy] - Rules of translations.
* [Separate translations packages] - Why translations aren't included in SquirrelMail package.
* SupportingMultipleLanguages - Some common problem solutions.
* SupportedCharsets - Which charsets SquirrelMail is able to read.
* TranslateMethod - How can I tell which method SquirrelMail is using to translate, gettext or PHP, and how do they differ?
* DefaultTranslation - How do I set the default translation for new users and for people logging in?
* HelpTranslating - How to create a new translation or update an existing one.
* [Graphs with translation analysis]
* [Short analysis of plugin translation status] (also available in the repository)
* [List of translators]
Common questions regarding translations and some associated problems can be found on the BrowseProblemsByComplaint page in the Translations section.