Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Add Header|
This plugin allows the system administrator to add custom headers to all outgoing messages sent from SquirrelMail (but, of course, not other mail clients).
by Paul Lesniewski on Feb 22, 2010
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ add_header-1.0-1.4.2.tar.gz tarball (5167 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.2+
- Renamed plugin from "X-Header" (xheader) to "Add Header" (add_header)
- Added compatibility with SquirrelMail version 1.5.2+
- Removed broken example header which caused PHP errors
- Separated configuration file from plugin code
- Allow configuration file to be stored in main SquirrelMail config directory
- Other non-functional updates
by Pontus Ullgren on Jul 10, 2003
[ xheader.0.1.0-1.4.1.tar.gz tarball (8251 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail > 1.4.1 (need to apply patch)
Updated source to work with the latest SquirrelMail.
You need to patch the compose.php.
by Pontus Ullgren on Aug 5, 2002
[ xheader.0.0.2-1.1.0.tar.gz tarball (6837 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.x (applied smtp_hook patch if SquirrelMail<1.2.5)
Updated the README file.
by Pontus Ullgren on Jun 12, 2001
[ This version is not available. You might be able to get it by asking on the "squirrelmail-plugins" mailing list or by contacting the author. ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.1.x and the smtp_send-hook patch (included)
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help