Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Limit Languages|
This plugin allows to filter translations that are enabled in SquirrelMail.
It removes the need to modify functions/i18n.php, when admin wants to use only
some SquirrelMail translations.
Plugin requires SquirrelMail 1.4.0 or later 1.4 version. Similar features are
provided by SquirrelMail 1.5.x $available_languages option. Plugin might be
used with older versions, if use of right_main_after_header hook is disabled in
plugins/limit_languages/setup.php. Plugin can be used with SquirrelMail 1.5.x
and later versions, if $available_languages option is set to default value.
by Tomas Kuliavas on Jun 26, 2005
[ limit_languages-1.0-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (5186 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0 or newer.
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help