Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Mailbox Usage|
(Obsolete: See Check Quota plugin)
Using the configured maximum size for the mailbox file and its current size, a percentage is computed and placed next to the "INBOX" folder only.
Mailbox Usage currently assumes that all users have the same mailbox quota.
Mailbox Usage depends on 2 things from your server:
1. The *NIX-based 'du' command for determining file/directory sizes
2. All your mailboxes are located in the same directory
SquirrelMail 1.4 or later is required.
by Konrad Willmert on Mar 2, 2005
[ mailboxusage-1.0-1.4.tar.gz tarball (16297 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4
Description: Initial Release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help