Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Change Qmail-LDAP Forward|
Change Qmail-LDAP Forward allows users to manipulate mailforwarding attributes in an LDAP database through a Squirrelmail plugin. It was designed w/ qmail-ldap implementations in mind, but it may very well work for other LDAP mailserver backends. If anyone has such a server in mind, I would be interested in hearing if it works, and/or helping to extend the functionality of the plugin. Original Author: Ray Ferguson.
by Ray Ferguson on May 3, 2003
[ change_qldforward-1.00-1.2.0.tar.gz tarball (7655 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail >= 1.2.x & Compatibility Plugin
Initial release. It's simple though, so don't fear the 1.00. MD5SUM=75a3488aa3d8fcba38812605e1ec5530
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help