Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Compose special characters|
Adds a button that opens a small window that lets you select those special
chars (like ï and ð etc.) that might not be on the keyboard you are
You can now copy - paset these characters back into your compose window.
This plugin is up for adoption. If you want to maintain it, please mail to the plugins mailing list and state your intent.
by Wolf Bergenheim on Apr 27, 2003
[ compose_chars-0.1-1.4.tar.gz tarball (11873 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.?
Description: Initial release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help