Junk Email Filter
Plugins - User Special Mailboxes|
Category: Message & Folder Manipulation
Allows users to specify a list of additional folders they would like to be treated as special.
Of course, what this means is that these folders will be shown at the top of the folders lists, and in different colour on the left frame (if you have that option turned on).
This plugin is up for adoption. If you want to maintain it, please contact the SM Pugins Project at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sm-plugins.
by Robin Rainton on Apr 25, 2003
[ user_special_mailboxes.0.1-1.4.tar.gz tarball (12782 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0
Description: Initial version.
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help