Plugins - Undelete|
Category: Message & Folder Manipulation
This plugin allows users to undelete messages in a folder that have not yet been expunged. This plugin will only activate if the auto-expunge feature is disabled in the main SquirrelMail configuration ($auto_expunge in config/config.php or in the configuration tool, go to 3. Folder Defaults ==> 11. Auto Expunge).
by Paul Lesniewski on Mar 11, 2011
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ undelete-2.0-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (1958 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0+
- Complete re-write and cleanup
by Nick Sayer on Mar 19, 2002
[ undelete.1.0-1.0.tar.gz tarball (10881 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.0 or up
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help