Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Vacation plugin for QMAIL with LDAP authentication|
This plugin allows you to set an auto-reply message to incoming email. It is written for the QMAIL server with authentication on an LDAP server. The vacation messages are stored in the LDAP directory under the "mailReplyText" field of the user's dn, and is activated if the "deliveryMode" is set to "reply".
by Jérôme Tournier on Jan 26, 2006
[ vacation-0.3.tar.gz tarball (6828 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 0.5 or above
Description: See README file
by Jérôme Tournier on May 14, 2003
[ vacation-0.2.tar.gz tarball (6506 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0
update for compatibility with Squirrelmail 1.4.0
by Jérôme Tournier on Feb 24, 2002
[ This version is not available. You might be able to get it by asking on the "squirrelmail-plugins" mailing list or by contacting the author. ]
Requires: LDAP directory
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help