Plugins - Move All Messages|
Category: Message & Folder Manipulation
This plugin allows users to move all messages in one folder to another by clicking a single button.
by Paul Lesniewski on Mar 10, 2011
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ move_all_messages-1.0-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (2743 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0+
- Complete re-write and cleanup
- Added compatibility with SquirrelMail 1.5.2+
by Barton Hodges on Feb 1, 2002
[ move_all_messages.0.1-1.2.4.tar.gz tarball (15862 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2.4, SquirrelMail source code changes
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help