Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Yubikey Hardware Authentication|
Category: Logging in
This plugin enables One-Time-Password authentication with a Yubikey hardware token. This provides multi-factor authentication in form of something you know and something you have.
by Paul Lesniewski on Mar 28, 2014
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ yubikey-1.0-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (3227 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0 or above, Compatibility plugin 2.0.5 or above, PHP 5 with curl support, Yubikey hardware token
- Fix security issue that allowed any valid Yubikey to log in instead of only that stored in user preferences -- UPGRADE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- Relax PHP requirements (was 5.2.0) (date function fixes)
- Turn off required checkbox when all Yubikeys are removed
- Clarify configuration settings
- Allow configuration file to be stored in main SquirrelMail configuration directory
- Add debug setting
by Richard Ferguson on May 5, 2009
[ yubikey-0.8.1-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (3992 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0+ (1.5.x series not supported)
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help