Junk Email Filter
Plugins - User Information|
This plugin provides an extensible set of data about the current user such as IP address, browser type and version, possibly their country, etc., mainly for use by other plugins.
by Paul Lesniewski on Feb 11, 2009
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ user_info-1.0-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (3273 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0+
Description: Initial release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help