Junk Email Filter
Plugins - User Restriction by IP|
Category: Logging in
A plugin to allow an administrator to lock users accouts to specific IP addresses, or blocks of IP addresses. Supports single and multiple IP addresses, and CIDR notations for network blocks.
by Jonathan Angliss on Jul 6, 2006
[ ip_restrict-0.1.tar.gz tarball (4566 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0 or higher
Description: Initial release. Please see contained ChangeLog for details.
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help