Plugins - AnnotateMore Server and Mailbox Annotations|
Category: Message & Folder Manipulation
This little plugin provides a library with functions that help work with IMAP
server and mailbox annotations as defined in [ANNOTATEMORE].
A test program,
annotate_tests.php, is provided, in order to
check how the functions work. It shows the internal structure of the arrays
that are being made available to the developer. It also provides a simple
interface to add a new annotation.
Tested with Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.1+CVS. Should work with Cyrus
IMAPd version >= 2.2.0, or any server that implements [ANNOTATEMORE]
More information can be found in the documentation included with the plugin, as well as in the plugin's own web page at http://email.uoa.gr/projects/squirrelmail/annotatemore.php.
by Alexandros Vellis on Nov 1, 2006
[ annotatemore-0.2.tar.gz tarball (2814 d/l) Help ]
Requires: Annotatemore implementation in IMAP (e.g. Cyrus IMAPd version >= 2.2.0)
- Fixed typo in sqimap_delete_annotation(). Thanks to Robert Heinzmann.
- Compatibility with Squirrelmail 1.5.1+CVS (new init scheme) for the
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help