Plugins - Verify Reply-To|
Category: Administrator's Relief
This plugin disallows incomplete email addresses in the Reply To input field on the personal options page. This helps avoid situations where unexpected domains get appended to an incomplete reply-to header, since many users think that it it OK to simply place their real name in this field.
by Paul Lesniewski on Apr 10, 2005
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ verify_reply_to-1.0-2.8.tar.gz tarball (4446 d/l) Help ]
Description: Initial Release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help