Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Rewrap Compose Text|
(Obsolete: See Compose Extras plugin)
This plugin adds a button to the compose screen which, when clicked, will reformat the message body text being edited. The reformating respects citation markers and blank lines. For example, when replying to an email that has lines like:
> One line broken
> into two short lines.
They will be transformed into one line as such:
> One line broken into two short lines.
by Paul Lesniewski on Jun 12, 2008
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ rewrap-1.3-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (2725 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0+, Compatibility 2.0.7+ (unless using SM 1.4.10+ or 1.5.2+)
- Update to work with SquirrelMail 1.5.2
- Miscellaneous cleanup and updates
by Justus Pendleton on May 21, 2004
[ rewrap.1.2-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (6440 d/l) Help ]
Should actually work properly under IE now.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help