Plugins - yelp!|
This plugin will help your users contact your help desk easily from within squirrelmail, in the unlikely event
that they find something that is going wrong. It doesn't use squirrelmail to post, it uses the php mail() function, in case your users are having
problems posting with squirrelmail.
Please read the README for configuration instructions. You must edit the yelp.php file to add the destination email address that the form will be sent to.
by nicholas on Nov 22, 2003
[ yelp-1.0.tar.gz tarball (9574 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4 but should work with any version.
Description: Initial release. It does what I want and it works so its version 1.0 :)
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help