Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Extract|
Category: Message View
Allows you to extract and view zips,tars, and gzips and download the files separately.
This plugin is up for adoption. If you want to maintain it, please mail to the plugins mailing list and state your intent.
by Jimmy Conner on Jul 31, 2003
[ extract.0.1-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (11132 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0
* Initial release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help