Junk Email Filter
Plugins - smrestradmin|
Category: Logging in
This will add a little link on the login page for accessing the GUI interface in smrestrict. After entering the userprefs DSN username and password, you will be presented with a simple form for adding, enabling/disabling, and deleting the allowed users for Squirrelmail.
Questions can be directed to bentz[at]bentz[dot]no[dash]ip[dot]com
by Ben Lentz on Jul 7, 2003
[ smrestradmin.0.11-1.2.11.tar.gz tarball (5286 d/l) Help ]
Requires: smrestrict, SquirrelMail 1.2.11
Description: First version.
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help