Plugins - SquirrelMail Clock|
(Integrated into SM 1.2 Core)
Simply puts a clock at the top of the folder listing. Perhaps it isn't very useful, but hey, we needed some plugins in here! I actually find it very useful especially if the time on your server is different than the time on your local machine (i.e. time zones). This lets you know what all the times on your email messages are relative to.
by Tyler Akins on Aug 28, 2000
[ This version is not available. You might be able to get it by asking on the "squirrelmail-plugins" mailing list or by contacting the author. ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 0.5 or above
Description: Put options in Display Preferences for 24-hour clock and MANY more.
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help