Junk Email Filter
Plugins - smrestrict|
Category: Logging in
When using a database for user preferences, this plugin will restrict allowed usernames to those listed in the database.
If the userprefs database contains a record for user='allowed_username', prefkey='squirrelmail_login_enabled', prefval='Y' the user will be granted access. This is useful if you want to control access to Squirrelmail on a per-user basis.
The system uses PearDB and the Squirrelmail DSN setting, so there is no configuration required- If Squirrelmail works with your database, smrestrict works with your database, too.
Questions can be directed to bentz[at]bentz[dot]no[dash]ip[dot]com
by Ben Lentz on Jun 30, 2003
[ smrestrict.0.10-1.2.11.tar.gz tarball (4184 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2.11
Description: First version.
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help