Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Startup Folder|
Category: Logging in
This plugin allows the user to change the mail folder that is displayed when first logging in. It also allows certain plugin pages to be displayed instead of a mail folder.
by Paul Lesniewski on Nov 28, 2007
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ startup_folder-2.1-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (2482 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail version 1.4.0 or above (although not 1.4.6-1.4.10), Compatibility plugin version 2.0.7 or above, unless using SquirrelMail 1.4.10+ or 1.5.2+
- Updated to work with at least SquirrelMail 1.4.11 and later
- Updated to work with at least SquirrelMail 1.5.2 and later
by Paul Lesniewski on Mar 8, 2004
[ startup_folder-2.0-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (4854 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0
- Added ability to start with a plugin instead of a mail folder.
- Changed hook usage so redirection isn't such a hack.
- Functionality to let the admin specify default behavior in the config file.
- Fully internationalized - send your translations!
by on Jun 22, 2003
[ startup_folder-1.0.2.tar.gz tarball (3255 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0 (or maybe recent versions?)
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help