Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Send To Semicolon|
(Integrated into SM 1.4 Core)
This plugin allows the use of semicolon separators in the TO, CC, and BCC fields when sending messages. This is not RFC-compliant, but thanks to those with no respect for standards (*cough*microsoft*cough*), most people expect it (or like me, can't remember which is standard).
I believe SquirrelMail 1.2.x allowed semicolons, but regardless, this plugin should work against 1.2.x as well as 1.4.x.
by Paul Lesniewski on Apr 12, 2003
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ send_to_semicolon-1.0-1.2.tar.gz tarball (4324 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2
Description: Initial release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help