Plugins - Addressbook ContactClean|
Adds a link at the bottom of your address book so you can check how up-to-date your contacts are.
If you click on that link a one-way hash encoded version of your addressbook is created (so your contacts remain secret) and these keys are checked against the ContactClean ECOA (Email Change Of Address) database. If there are matches your addressbook is updated with the new contact along with suitable comments.
Also adds a link into your Personal Properties page so you can easily register any old email addresses of your own.
Send any questions/bug fixes/reports/enhancements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Versions prior to 3.00 will soon be deprecated and stop working!
by Ian Rogers on Aug 8, 2007
[ contactclean-3.3.1-1.4.4.tar.gz tarball (2803 d/l) Help ]
New Branch: Updated for new soap client and account-key system in revamped ContactClean.com.
- Relaxed requirement to SM 1.4.4
- Stylistic and SM API fixes
- uses sq_change_text_domain()
- requires the compatibility plugin to provide sq_change_text_domain
- XHTML fixes
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help