Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Username over Logo|
Category: Visual Additions
Displays a administrator defined logo above the folders list, with the username overlayed.
If the login includes the server name, this will also be displayed.
by Richard Gee on Mar 3, 2003
[ user_logo_1_1.tar.gz tarball (17552 d/l) Help ]
Requires: Squirremail 1.2.8, PHP with GD PNG and TrueType support
Description: Corrected to work with register globals off
by Richard Gee on Feb 27, 2003
[ This version is not available. You might be able to get it by asking on the "squirrelmail-plugins" mailing list or by contacting the author. ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 0.5 or above
Description: First version
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help