Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Ask User Info|
This plugin takes care of the problem that new users don't automatically enter their full name or emailaddress before sending mails.
When a user logs in, this plugin checks if emailaddress/full name is not set, if not set prompts the user with the relevant options page.
NOTE: this functionality has been integrated into SquirrelMail as of 1.5.2. It is still useful for the 1.4.x series.
by Thijs Kinkhorst on Feb 18, 2007
[ askuserinfo.1.1-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (10688 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0
Description: Update for 1.4.7 and up.
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help