Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Procmail Filter Configuration|
(Obsolete: See Server Side Filter plugin)
ProcFilter is a SquirrelMail plugin that allows users to configure procmail filters for their mail. ProcFilter connects to the mail server via FTP and modifies the user's .procmailrc file. FTP support in PHP is required to use ProcFilter.
Make sure to download the Compatibility plugin in order for ProcFilter to function correctly.
by Paul Lesniewski on Apr 18, 2003
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ procfilter.2.0-1.2.7.tar.gz tarball (7571 d/l) Help ]
Requires: FTP support in PHP, Compatibility plugin
- Updated to work with register_globals=Off
- Updated to work with SquirelMail version 1.4
- New setup.php format for faster overall SquirrelMail performance
- Updated for new plugin version reporting API
by Patrick Swieskowski on Aug 14, 2002
[ This version is not available. You might be able to get it by asking on the "squirrelmail-plugins" mailing list or by contacting the author. ]
Requires: FTP support in PHP
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help