Junk Email Filter
Plugins - MySQL Global AddressBook Backend|
(Integrated into SM 1.4 Core)
Functionality of the patch is included in SquirrelMail 1.4.4 and 1.5.0. See configuration options (config/conf.pl) in 9. Database section. If you use a writable backend in 1.4.4, check the patch.
Functions that are provided by per_domain patch might be implemented in custom plugins.
by Tomas Kuliavas on Nov 23, 2004
[ global_sql_addressbook-0.5.tar.gz tarball (5729 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0-1.4.3a, php with pear db support
Description: (NMU by Tomas Kuliavas)
Most of functions provided by patch are already present in 1.5.1cvs and 1.4.4cvs.
List of changes between 0.0.1 and 0.5 versions.
- uses SM_PATH when including global_database backend functions (compatible only with SM 1.3.3+)
- included writable global addressbook patch and files patched for SM 1.4.0 and SM 1.4.1.
global_rw_sql_addressbook.diff and global_sql_addressbook.diff can be applied to vanilla SquirrelMail v.1.4.0 or v.1.4.1 with command patch -p1 < global_rw_sql_addressbook.diff or
patch -p1 < global_sql_addressbook.diff
Command must be issued when user is in main squirrelmail directory and this directory also should contain global_rw_sql_addressbook.diff or global_sql_addressbook.diff file.
- included mysql dump of global database
- Added patches for SquirrelMail 1.4.2
- Updated abook_global_database.php to work with newer php pear DB modules
- Added abook per domain patch for sm 1.4.2
- Ported SQL injection fixes
- Added patches and files for 1.4.3
by Dominique Leuenberger on Jun 27, 2002
[ global_sql_addressbook.tar.gz tarball (12707 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.2.6 / MySQL
Install using patch -p0
Hope it works for you as it does for me.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help