Need help solving what's going wrong?
- [The SquirrelMail Administrator's Manual]
- There's a lot of information to be found in the SquirrelMail Administrator's Manual, including a chapter on [Solving problems].
- This page lists known bugs in SquirrelMail and certain PHP versions. Start reading here before proceeding to the other pages.
- If your problem seems to be related to your OS, you might find solutions quicker with this link. It is strongly suggested that you check here first (especially if you use Red Hat).
- Find your problem by a specific error message that you are encountering.
- If you think that SquirrelMail is too slow, or if you have any other specific complaint, you can see if there are any applicable solutions for your situation.
- If you get any.
Note that while you could potentially edit any of these pages to add your problem to it, this is not the best way to answer your questions. Instead, check out the [support] page!