SVN Reference for GSoC Participants
The Google Summer of Code Configuration Reform project has it's own branch of SquirrelMail for development purposes. Below is a reference for working with the code on the svn server.
Checkout - Retrieve the latest code from the svn server.
- svn co http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/squirrelmail/branches/GSoC-config
Update - Update local repository against svn server.
- svn update GSoC-config
Commit - Save changes on the tree to the svn server.
- svn commit GSoC-config -m "Commit Message."
Import - Add new files to the repository.
- svn import <file/dir> http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/squirrelmail/branches/GSoC-config/<file/dir>
Part of managing a branch involves regularly updating against the trunk. Below is a reference for checking code and merging against the trunk.
Diff Committed Code - View differences between branch and trunk.
- svn diff http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/squirrelmail/branches/GSoC-config/squirrelmail@12457 http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/squirrelmail/trunk/squirrelmail
- * Note: Check the trunk against the version in the branch as of the last merge at GSoCBranchMergeLog. It is currently branch version 12457.
Back to GSoCConfigurationReform.