Junk Email Filter
Plugins - SQL Squirrel Logger|
Superceded by Squirrel Logger plugin. Please see Squirrel Logger.
Logs user logins, logouts, timeouts, invalid logins, the host they came from and the date/time the event occurred into a MySQL database. Also provides a web page to query and view the logged information.
by Pat Winn on Dec 15, 2003
[ sql_squirrel_logger-1.1.0.tar.gz tarball (7203 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.2 and a fairly recent MySQL
* Removed the need for global variables so it works with php globals off
* Added the ability to delete data older than a given date to showinfo.php
* A couple of minor code cleanups
* Updated README for use with SM 1.4.2
by Pat Winn on Jan 20, 2002
[ sql_squirrel_logger.tar.gz tarball (8928 d/l) Help ]
Requires: MySQL (tested on v3.23.41 but should work on others)
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help