Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Mail Fetchmail|
This plugin will use the standard fetchmail program to periodically poll another server to get any mail from that server to the local server.
by Jonathan B. Bayer on Oct 25, 2001
[ mail_fetchmail-0.4-1.0.6.tar.gz tarball (20419 d/l) Help ]
Requires: 1.06 or greater
Description: Streamlined the fetchmail loop. Now it parallelizes the fetches instead of doing them serially.
by Jonathan B. Bayer on Aug 10, 2001
[ This version is not available. You might be able to get it by asking on the "squirrelmail-plugins" mailing list or by contacting the author. ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.0.6, fetchmail, local mail delivery
Description: Added a missing file, updated instructions
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help