Plugins - Identity Folders|
This plugin allows users to specify a folder that will serve as the default sent message location when replying to messages sent to any of the identities configured on the advanced identities screen. Keep in mind that this plugin only sets the default folder selection for the custom sent folder drop-down list (which is provided by the Variable Sent Folder plugin), and only does so when replying to messages that were sent to a pre-configured identity. The Per Recipient Sent Folders plugin may be more useful depending on your needs.
by Paul Lesniewski on Feb 1, 2014
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ identity_folders-1.0-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (63 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.0+, Variable Sent Folder plugin 1.0+
Description: Initial release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help