Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Censor|
Category: Administrator's Relief
This plugin allows you to create a list of words that are considered unacceptable in outgoing emails. Emails containing such words can be blocked, or can have such words removed before sending.
by Paul Lesniewski on Aug 30, 2007
Please support this plugin's development: Donate to this author
[ censor-1.0-1.4.2.tar.gz tarball (3009 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.4.2+ (but might work with older versions), Compatibility plugin 2.0.7+, unless using SquirrelMail 1.4.10+ or 1.5.2+
Description: Initial release
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help