Plugins - Show thumbnails|
Category: Visual Additions
This plugin shows thumbnails of images when you read a message, the thumbnail is placed in the attachments list next to the download link. It works with many image formats: gif, bmp, png, jpeg.
Latest version 1.05 works with released squirrelmail version 1.5.1.
by Javier Wilson on Feb 20, 2006
[ show_thumb-1.05-1.5.1.tar.gz tarball (12944 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.5.1, PHP 4 >= 4.0.6 or PHP 5, and GD library 2.0.1 or later
Description: Using config.php you can configure max width and height of the thumbnails, as well as specify the different image types that you wish to support.
by Javier Wilson on Mar 15, 2005
[ show_thumb.1.04-1.5.1.tar.gz tarball (6107 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.5.1cvs~20050418, PHP 4 >= 4.0.6 or PHP 5, and GD library 2.0.1 or later
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help