Plugins - Attachment Document|
Category: Message View
Allows the user to view MS Word, PDF document and OpenOffice SXW attachments as HTML. This feature is enabled as an option, the user clicks "view" to display the document as HTML, or "download" to download and view it with the associated application.
by Simon Newell on Apr 10, 2005
[ attachment_doc.1.2-1.4.4.tar.gz tarball (15471 d/l) Help ]
Requires: 1.4.x, wvHtml, pdf2html, PHP-XML extension
Description: Added support for OpenOffice .sxw document format.
by Simon Newell on Oct 24, 2004
[ attachment_doc.1.1-1.5.1.tar.gz tarball (4392 d/l) Help ]
Requires: Requires: 1.4.x, wvHtml, pdf2html
• Added lines to line 66 of view_doc.php to support SquirrelMail 1.5.1.
• Added the following translations to the plugin package:
Thanks to Javier Wilson for pointing out the changes to SquirrelMail 1.5.1.
Many Thanks to all the authors who had responded to my request for translation call.
by Simon Newell on Aug 2, 2004
[ attachment_doc.1.0-1.4.2.tar.gz tarball (3476 d/l) Help ]
Requires: 1.4.x, wvHtml, pdf2html
This release requires wvHtml for MSWord document (doc) and Portable Document Format (pdf) support. Please see INSTALL for details.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help