Plugins - Address book backend template|
This is sample plugin that shows how to add new address book backend into existing squirrelmail installation. It is not real plugin.
by Tomas Kuliavas on May 16, 2004
[ abook_backend_template-1.0-1.5.1.tar.gz tarball (9323 d/l) Help ]
Requires: SquirrelMail 1.5.1 or patched version of SquirrelMail
Description: * Initial upload
No older versions.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help