Junk Email Filter
Plugins - Mail Utilities Menu|
Category: Visual Additions
This plugin is not particularly useful on its own. However, other plugins can use this to get themselves off of the growing menuline and out of the crowded options page (especially if they aren't exactly options.. ).
by Erin Schnabel on Feb 8, 2003
[ mail_utilities.0.4-1.4.0.tar.gz tarball (11030 d/l) Help ]
Requires: 1.4.0 (1.3.x)
Description: Fixed some missing SM_PATH updates in utils.php and samples.
by Erin Schnabel on Sep 8, 2002
[ This version is not available. You might be able to get it by asking on the "squirrelmail-plugins" mailing list or by contacting the author. ]
Description: General housekeeping updates and changes to support register_globals=off.
Due to recent changes in the Dev stream, this plugin no longer works with the 1.3.2 development stream. Changes for dev support forthcoming.
The mail_utilities plugin has also been added to CVS (not in the main squirrelmail tree, but under the separate plugins directory). Feel free to grab the source from there, too.
If you have problems with the download or decompressing...
- Internet Explorer
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Target As"
- Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link As"
- Right-click on the file, then select "Save Link Document As"
- Lynx and Links
- Press "d" on the link to download the file directly.
- Untarring problems: Your browser might have un-gzipped it for you
automatically. Try just "tar xvf" instead of
"tar xvfz". Also, the plugins archive isn't gzipped
(it is a tarball of .tar.gz files)
- Macintosh users: Just hold down your mouse button to get the menu
instead of right-clicking.
- If all else fails, seek our help